We offer a plethora of services when it comes to our painting solutions. Painting is a craftsmanship which can be used to envision a better ambience among us. To make the indecision simple, you are always greeted to customize your enchanting property. On the other hand, if you are hesitant about your ideas our artisans would help you in making the right decisions to get the finest outcome.
Profound options in products is an add-on for a specific texture, colour and lighting. Over the years we have directed all types of painting solutions with a detailed analysis and have conquered all the possible issues where one get stuck at times. With a colossal of experience and firm hold on our services, we guarantee to provide a mesmerising solution for your property.
Painting is a means of playing out your game with innovativeness. Once the game is won it is already a masterpiece. Techno paints always favours your masterpiece putting forward our annual maintenance contracts or re-painting with eco-friendly products.
Research & Technology
Our products stand out by being completely studied over continuously. Our research and technology division has Distinguished and committed, proficient researchers with complementary technical skills and working to help us develop new products. Our labs are positioned at Ashok Nagar and Patancheru. Further research has been helped out by collaborating with the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB). Another best thing is, engaging with the Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials to innovate new products.
With unravelling efforts and grasp on the scientific study we have embedded nanotechnology to our products, we have the potential to produce perfect paints using the following experimental apparatus.
- A Flow cup viscometer is used to determine the roughness of the paint liquid.
- A Bar coater is an applicator of the thick liquid pain to apply to flexible materials.
- A film applicator is a device used to evenly spread the thick paint
- A stormer viscometer is an instrument that has a rotating cylinder in which the paint is put in to make several rotations to work on determining the thickness or viscosity of the paint.
- Stainless steel or an aluminium precision instrument known as the Water per litre cup is used to find out a specific weight for a given volume of paint.
- Since the paint is a very thick substance, mixing liquids with different density with the paint should be done with the help of a High-speed Dispenser at a considerable speed.
- The acidity or basicity of the paint solution is analysed with the help of a PH meter.
- And lastly, the Abrasion Scrub tester also referred to as Scrub or washability is a tester designed to give a quickened result for the resistance of the surface coating and cleaning resistance.
Nanotechnology in Paints
Onboarding nanotechnology to the paint industry has revolutionised art once and for all. Nanoscience is the study and utilization of extremely minute particles which can’t be seen through the naked eye. Titanium dioxide is one of the main components in nano paints that grants the best in class shielding against the UV rays and other climatic calamities. The nano-coating repels dust, fluids, oils and also making the surface scratch resistance, antibacterial and hardened. Nano paints protect the walls from any microbial degradation and physical and chemical disintegration, thus giving your home a mind blowing look.
About Fortune Group
Our unprecedented journey of Trust and Success traces all the way back to 1996 when everything started as accepting compact painting contracts from local channel partners. The rumination to develop and set up a community of painters has driven us to what we are Today. An aspiration joined with strategy, we are fervent to serve our conscientious clients through six distinctive structure material fields.
Rapidly expanding presence and reach through our tech savvy painting solutions, we soon transformed into the country’s dominant paint brand within a short span of time. We are gratified to have access to high-end technology in the industrial coatings segment, we have pioneered in aviation coatings, marine paints.
- In 1996 we established our position in the market as decorative paints application service
- Later in 1999, we ventured into trading of paints and allied products
- Moving on to 2002, we established our very own putty manufacturing unit.
- In the following second year, 2004, we added emulsion paints to our product line.
- Including texture finishes in decorative paints portfolio happened in 2007, with an added range of designs and products.
- Ten years ahead, we auspiciously made our official entry in construction and real estate in 2017.
- The following year in 2018, we happened to launch the Fenetre UPVC window and door system.
- And finally, we are looking forward to adding Deepthi minerals in near future.